Georgetown Leadership Seminar application deadline is June 11
The application deadline for scholarships to the Georgetown Leadership Seminar is June 11. The Jan Karski Educational Foundation is again sponsoring two participants in this seminar, which is held at the prestigious Georgetown University Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service in Washington, DC.
The scholarships are open to Polish citizens, who:
- Are up to 40 years of age.
- Are citizens and residents of Poland at the time of application.
- Have at least an M.A./M.Sc. degree.
- Have a permanent appointment at a Polish institution.
- Have minimum five years of professional experience.
- Demonstrate high proficiency in the English language.
For complete details and application forms, visit JKEF's website.